Artificial Intelligence for Mammography Quality Assurance
Clinical image quality is one of the most important criteria affecting mammography today. The higher the quality of a mammogram, the easier it is for a radiologist to find breast cancer.
This white paper will help radiologists and radiology leaders understand:
- The importance of mammographic image quality.
- How quality breast health delivery is contingent on standardization of mammographic image quality assessments.
- A.I. algorithms can improve the consistency of automated image quality assessment results.
- How automated image quality assessments fit into an overall quality improvement effort.
- The inherent limitations of visual assessment of mammographic image quality.
- The impact of inconsistent image quality assessments on the quality of care.
- How the effectiveness of image assessment can be improved with automated image quality assessment software.